Redbana Corporation (commonly known as Redbana) is a publisher of online games and MMORPGs. Its headquarters is located in San Mateo, California.
The company is a sister company of T3 Entertainment created in 2008. The It was officially launched with the re-release of Audition in April 2009. Audition was originally launched with Nexon Corporation in 2007, but due to Nexon's closing of the game, Redbana bought the license for Audition. In August 2009, Redbana announced that they were going to release a new game called Mythos. It is still under development and is waiting an official launch date.
Redbana, like some other gaming companies, uses the Virtual Asset Sales system. Redbana names their in-game currency "BANA cash". Users may buy BANA cash by credit card, PayPal, an Ultimate Game Card (UGC), a GoCash prepaid card, a PaybyCash prepaid card, or a Redbana prepaid card. As of now, Redbana's prepaid BANA cash card is only available in Target inside the US. For Canada users, they may use other options to buy BANA cash.
News (Redbana US)
- March 23rd, 2009: Redbana site is up.
- April 14th, 2009: Forums are up. Nexon character transfers continue until July 30.
- April 17th, 2009: Redbana Audition & BANA Cash system is live.
- August 2009: Redbana Mythos Website along with Closed Beta registration is available.
- September 1st, 2009: Redbana Audition Season 2 patch.
There is another Redbana website for Tawain, which has the URL redbana.tw. There are 2 games distributed, "All in ABC" and "AIKA". Redbana released a global site on August 27th, 2009. Redbana Global released "Camon Hero" the same day the website was live. On March 5th, 2010, Redbana Global announced that the URL redbanaglobal.com would no longer exist as of April 6 and will be moved to www.t3fun.com. They have announced they will transfer all data of "Camon Hero", but there will be a new Terms of Service and Private policy. They have also announced 3 new additions: "Grand Mer", "Mythos", and "워크라이 (Warcry)".
Redbana Philippines is a distributor of Hanbit Soft games such as Tantra and WYD. This leads to the other the logo, Gamebana. It was established to be a Global game distributor rather than one particular part of the world. This division has no relation to T3 Entertainment.
- ↑ http://gmgpulse.com/pages/redbana
- ↑ http://www.redbana.com/News/NoticeView.aspx?ptype=2&page=6&stp1=&stp2=&postid=2
- ↑ http://www.redbana.com/News/NoticeView.aspx?ptype=2&page=6&postid=5
- ↑ http://www.redbana.com/News/NoticeView.aspx?ptype=2&page=6&postid=6
- ↑ http://www.redbana.com/News/NoticeView.aspx?ptype=2&page=6&postid=7
- ↑ http://www.redbana.com/News/NoticeView.aspx?ptype=2&page=6&postid=8
- ↑ http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/26303/Redbana_Reveals_Progress_On_Mythos_Reboot.php
- ↑ http://www.redbana.com/News/NoticeView.aspx?ptype=2&page=3&stp1=&stp2=&postid=41