Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Reset Generation (formerly known under the code name Project White Rock) is a cross-platform action-puzzle video game by RedLynx for Windows and N-Gage 2.0 compatible devices. Soundtrack for the game was composed by 8 Bit Weapon. The Windows version of the game is available free whereas the N-Gage version costs £8/€10 for the full game - with limited-time licenses available at lower prices and a free trial version.
The single-player PC version of the game was made available to FilePlanet subscribers on July 25, 2008 in the form of a browser game. It was made available to non-subscribers on August 1, 2008. The full N-Gage and Windows version of the game with included online capability was released on August 4, 2008.
|All About N-Gage||90 %|
Reset Generation includes ten archetypal characters easily recognizable by older players who grew up with the NES and Mega Drive/Genesis, with some of the more easily recognizable characters being a hedgehog, plumber, monster trainer and a level 50 elf. Apart from having 4-player matches, the game also offers a 18 mission-based single-player campaign.
The gameplay has the player try to "rescue" a princess, which is being held in the castle(s) of your opponent(s). Each player must try and breach another player's castle and then return the princess home to their own. Succeeding in rescuing (or capturing, rather) another player's princess eliminates him or her from the game. Players can pick up different items like springs, teleports, BFGPs and Monster Boxes or use the hero's special power to accomplish this target.
The computer version of the game is a browser game that can be played through the Reset Generation official website or it can be embedded onto any other website with the provided source code. Reportedly however only Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox are compatible.
- ↑ 8 Bit Weapon confirmed for Project White Rock soundtrack. Pocket Gamer. Retrieved on 2008-05-03.
- ↑ Nokia's "highest production value" N-Gage game Reset Generation will be given away for free on PC. Tech Digest. Retrieved on 2008-05-03.
- ↑ Gameplay article on Reset Generation
- ↑ Reset Generation on FilePlanet. N-Gage Blog. Retrieved on 2008-07-27.
- ↑ Reset Trial on FilePlanet Open to All. N-Gage Blog. Retrieved on 2008-08-03.
- ↑ Reset Generation is Here. N-Gage Blog. Retrieved on 2008-08-04.
- ↑ Reset Generation Review. 1UP. Retrieved on 2008-08-30.
- ↑ Review: Reset Generation. Edge Online. Retrieved on 2009-02-20.
- ↑ Reset Generation Review. Eurogamer Network Ltd.. Retrieved on 2009-02-20.
- ↑ Reset Generation video game review for the PC. Game Revolution. Retrieved on 2008-08-17.
- ↑ Review - Reset Generation for N-Gage. All About N-Gage. Retrieved on 2008-08-06.
- ↑ "Evergeek - Reset Generation". Toronto: Evergeek Media. http://evergeek.thestar.com/reviews/3064.aspx. Retrieved 2008-08-09.
- ↑ Reset Generation review (N-Gage). Republic Publishing Ltd.. Retrieved on 2009-02-20.
- ↑ N-Gage review, Reset Generation, Pocket Gamer. Pocket Gamer. Retrieved on 2008-08-05.
- ↑ Play Reset Generation right here on Pocket Gamer!. Pocket Gamer. Retrieved on 2008-08-06.