Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Robot Entertainment is a gaming company created by the founders of the defunct Ensemble Studios, after being shut down by Microsoft. Other members of the company founded Bonfire Studios. Robot Entertainment was responsible for maintaining and updating Halo Wars until February 28, 2010 when Microsoft Game Studios assumed control of the game servers and updates. But they are still responsible for maintaining the Age of Empires franchise.
On 10 July 2010, the company announced that they are working on two games; the first of which will be published by Microsoft Game Studios, and will be an RTS game, similar to the Age of Empires series[. ]
On 17 August 2010, the company announced the new game Age of Empires Online. The new game featured a new stylized, 'cartoon' look, but Robot promised that it will still offer gameplay depth for fans of the franchise and will not alienate any of its fans from the series, but there has been much dissent from fans of the Age of Empires series.
|Age of Empires Online||Real-time strategy||2011|
- ↑ Official Website. Robot Entertainment (2009-02-15). Retrieved on 2009-02-13.
- ↑ Ensemble Studios Vets Form Robot Entertainment. Cinema Blend (2009-02-14). Retrieved on 2009-02-15.
- ↑ Robot Entertainment post on the Age of Empires III Community Website. Robot Entertainment. Retrieved on 2009-03-07.
- ↑ Community Dissent. Robot Entertainment (2010-08-18). Retrieved on 2010-08-18.
- ↑ Age of Empires Online. Robot Entertainment. Retrieved on 2010-08-17.
- ↑ Ex-Age Of Empires Devs Working On A New Unkown Game. Robot Entertainment. Retrieved on 2010-07-06.