Rugby League Live is a 2010 video game based on the sport of rugby league. It is the fifth in the NRL Rugby League video game series and the first on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It was released in Australia on September 2, New Zealand on August 27, and is currently scheduled for release in the United Kingdom & France on November 2, 2010 
The title was developed by Australian company Big Ant Studios and published in Australia by Tru Blu Entertainment. Developers of the preceding title Sidhe Interactive stated on their online forum that they supported the new developers by providing commentary, stadium and motion capture data (which may or may not have been used) as well as QA testing  As with all preceding home console titles, former New Zealand Warrior captain Steve Price is featured on the cover.
Key features of this installment include:
- Over 40 licensed teams from the NRL, Super League, State of Origin, City v Country, and World Cup.
- Four-player multiplayer and online head-to-head or co-op play
- Over 30 realistic Stadiums modelled from real-life counterparts
- "Bone crunching" tackles and impact camera replays.
- Clothing and environment degrade realistically
- Replay mode with multiple angles and commentary by NRL commentator Andrew Voss
- Custom player, team and competition creation.
Further, it has also been revealed that modes that appeared in previous Sidhe-developed titles will return. 
- ↑ Rugby League Live. IGN (June 27, 2010). Retrieved on June 30, 2010.
- ↑ Rugby League Live. Tru Blu (June 30, 2010). Retrieved on June 30, 2010.
- ↑ Rugby League Live. sidheinteractive (June 28, 2010). Retrieved on June 30, 2010.
- ↑ Rugby League Live. capsulecomputers (June 28, 2010). Retrieved on June 30, 2010.