SX Superstar is a video game of the racing genre by Climax Studios and published by Acclaim. It was released for the Xbox, GameCube, and PlayStation 2. It was announced on April 22, 2003 and was released on June 26, 2003 for GameCube and on June 30, 2003 for Xbox in North American.
- Arena: As it sounds, this mode involves you racing through an arena, usually they have large jumps and sharp turns.
- Baja: It is very similar in style to uphill as it has the player going through gates throughout the level, while racing against others.
- Stunt: In stunt you attempt to accumulate as many points as you can in the given time.
- World Record: This generally has the player attempting to do very difficult things. For example, jumping over many buses.
- Uphill: Has the player going through gates set throughout the level, an arrow guides the player.
SX Superstar has five different locations to choose from, each location will contain some of the above modes, not one level contains every mode. The locations and modes they contain are as follows:
- UK: Contains Arena, Baja, Stunt, and World Record.
- USA: Contains Arena, Baja, Uphill and World Record.
- Italy: Contains Arena, Baja, and Stunt.
- Jamaica: Contains Arena, Baja, and Stunt.
- Egypt: Contains Arena and Baja.