Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Saru Brunei is a video game development company that works in partnership with Nintendo. Saru Brunei is a part of Marigul Management, Inc. Saru Brunei is headed up by former Nintendo game designer Gento Matsumoto. Matsumoto was Shigeru Miyamoto's right-hand man for 15 years. Saru Brunei may be defunct as Marigul was liquidated in May, 2003., and Saru Brunei hasn't been heard of since then.
Saru Brunei was responsible for the cancelled Nintendo 64 game, Doubutsu Banchou (Animal Leader), they then however ported the game to the Nintendo GameCube as Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest in 2002. the game was published by Nintendo in Japan, but published by Atlus in North America.
- Doubutsu Banchou (moved to Gamecube)
- Doubutsu Banchou (coded by Intelligent Systems)
- Official Marigul Website (Japanese)
- Archive of the Official Marigul Website (Japanese)
- Source of Company Profile (IGN)
- N-Sider's article containing info about Marigul Management, Inc.
|25px||This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|