Savage Entertainment is a video game developer founded in 1997 by Tim Morten and Chacko Sonny.
Savage Entertainment was founded in 1997 by Tim Morten and Chacko Sonny. They have handled multiple ports of games, and have also developed full titles independently. Savage has also created simulators for various branches of the US government, including the Army, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). One of their titles, Star Wars: Battlefront II, (PSP), placed in the top 20 in sales according to the NPD Group for 2005.
- James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire (Xbox port) (2002)
- James Bond 007: Nightfire (created two driving levels) (2002)
- He-Man: Defender of Grayskull (PlayStation 2) (2005)
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (PSP port) (2005)
- Scooby Doo: Who's Watching Who? (PSP) (2006)
- Medal of Honor: Vanguard (PS2) (2007)
- Transformers: The Game (PSP) (2007)
- Wall-E (PSP) (2007)
- Rock Revolution (PlayStation 3 port) (2008)
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (PSP) (2009)
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (PSP port) (2009)