|This article needs to be cleaned up. More information may be found in this article's talk page.|
Scooby-Doo! Unmasked is the first Scooby-Doo! game released for the Nintendo DS. In the game, the player uses Scooby-Doo to take down enemies and collect clues for Velma. Scooby-Doo can change costumes which can give him different moves such as kung-fu and fly like a bat. Without using these costumes some levels may not be possible to finish. This is the third Scooby-Doo game to feature a laugh track. In the Nintendo DS game, there are a few minigames included to make use of its touchscreen.
Scooby-Doo and the gang are visiting Fred's cousin Jed at his factory Monstrous Fright and Magic or M.F.M. Once they get there, Jed is missing, and his animatronics have gone haywire. Winslow Stanton tells them Jed is a thief and has stolen his mubber and animatronics. Scooby and the gang explore different areas in search of Jed.
Villains and characters
- Scooby-Doo - The famous Great Dane who has a cowardly streak a mile long. The player takes control of him throughout the game. He is voiced by Scott Innes.
- Shaggy Rogers - The always-hungry skinny dude accompanies Scooby on a few levels (only at the beginning). The player saves Shaggy in the Sewers, Water Park, and Dinosaur Exhibit levels. Bringing food items to Shaggy will earn the player extra hit points. He is also voiced by Scott Innes.
- Fred Jones - He is looking for his cousin Jed, claiming that his cousin is not behind the attacks and thievery. He is kidnapped, along with Daphne, and caged in the Undersea Exhibit level. He is voiced by Frank Welker.
- Daphne Blake - The unlucky, yet beautiful, damsel in distress that gets captured in the Temple, Circus Tent, and Undersea Exhibit levels. She is voiced by Grey DeLisle
- Velma Dinkley - When the player gathers clues, he/she takes them to Velma, who will evaluate the clues, and open up new areas in the hub. Velma hates to lose her glasses, but likes clues. She is voiced by Mindy Cohn.
- Winslow Stanton - Winslow is the creator of mubber, which can be shaped into anything. He accuses Jed of stealing his animatronics and mubber, sending Scooby and the gang to Chinatown, where Jed might be delivering things. He is voiced by Adam West.
- Marcy - Marcy is the woman who helped Stanton create mubber. Not much is known about her. She is voiced by Grey DeLisle.
- Jed - Jed is the lost cousin of Fred, and an employee of Monstrous Fright and Magic. He is voiced by Chris Edgerly.
- Maggie Xi - Maggie Xi was in charge of the Chinese New Year celebrations. She cautions the Mystery Inc. kids to leave Chinatown. She disappears a lot, making her somewhat suspicious. She is voiced by Kim Mai Guest.
- Ho Fong - Not much is known about this mysterious man, who claims to own an Antiques shop in Chinatown. He is voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
- Alvin Wiener - The Guitar Ghoul's self-professed greatest fan. Hangs around Rockin' Roller Coaster park, hoping to catch a glimpse of his idol. He is voiced by Chris Edgrely.
- Nikki Starlight - As the Guitar Ghoul's former girlfriend, she is one of the few people to know his secret identity. She is voiced by Kim Mai Guest.
- Dame Nella Vivante - The curator of the revamped Natural History "Amuseum", which has been plagued with appearances by a monstrous caveman. She is voiced by Susanne Blakeslee.
- Professor Stoker - A disgruntled professor working at the "Amuseum". He is voiced by Frank Welker.
- Joe Grimm - Chief of security for the "Amuseum". He is voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
- Zen Tuo (Scooby-Doo, Where Are You: Mystery Mask Mix-Up) - A powerful spirit haunting Chinatown that controls a flying dragon. He will place a curse on anyone who defies him. He is voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
- Chinese Zombies (Scooby-Doo, Where Are You: Mystery Mask Mix-Up) - The ghostly henchmen of Zen Tuo.
- The Guitar Ghoul (The Scooby-Doo Show: The Diabolical Disc Demon) - A mysterious Rock Star whose ghost now allegedly haunts his rock'n'roll-themed amusement park. He is voiced by Chris Edgerly.
- The Caveman (Scooby-Doo, Where Are You: Scooby's Night With a Frozen Fright) - A ghostly caveman who haunts the museum". He is voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
- Pterodactyl Ghost (The Scooby-Doo Show: Hang in There, Scooby Doo)- The ghost of an ancient pterodactyl. He is a common enemy featured in the museum levels. There are two versions of the Pterodactyl, a regular one which is green and an orange one that breates fire. A giant Fire-Breathing Pterodactyl Ghost is the final boss. He is voiced by Chris Edgerly.
- Rock-Star Girl- A mechanical woman that can breath fire. They were originally used to star in the Guitar Ghoul's music videos.
- The Ninjas - Mysterious robots that can appear out of nowhere, and throw shurikens.
- Ghost Clown (Scooby-Doo, Where Are You: Bedlam in the Big Top) - A clown, who is a minion of the Guitar Ghoul, appearing in the theme park levels as a common enemy. Listed as "Juggling Clown" in credits, and voiced by Chris Edgerly.
- The Black Knight Ghost (Scooby-Doo, Where Are You: What a Night for a Knight) - A ghost who haunts an old suit of armor. He is a common enemy in the museum levels, and is voiced by Fred Tatascoire.
- 10,000 Volt Ghost (The Scooby-Doo Show: Watt a Shocking Ghost) - A ghost made out of pure electrical energy. He is voiced by Chris Edgerly.
- Kung Fu Girl - She is a robot that can strech her hair a long distance. She also attacks by swinging her fan around to hit Scooby.
- Scooby-Doo! Unmasked (PS2) at GameSpot
- Scooby-Doo! Unmasked (PS2) at IGN
- 'Scooby-Doo! Unmasked' at MobyGames