Sea Life Safari is an under water exploration video game originally developed by Wild Tangent for the PC. Sierra Online released the game on Xbox Live Arcade on June 18, 2008 for 800 Microsoft Points.
|Official Xbox Magazine||7/10|
IGN reviewer Hilary Goldstein gave the Xbox Live Arcade version of Sea Life Safari a savage 4.5/10 review, stating, "Sea Life Safari could have been a decent offering for children, but it falls short in far too many areas -- it's not educational, the photo analysis is inaccurate and it's not very fun." Team Xbox reviewer Andy Eddy was more kind, scoring the game an 8.1/10 and praising the presentation which "[is] a good feel for what it’s like to be underwater—though not too photorealistic to make it dull and boring for the little ones".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Control Forces of Nature in Elements of Destruction and Explore the Ocean with Sea Life Safari on Xbox LIVE Arcade This Wednesday!". Microsoft. 2008-06-18. http://www.itrpress.com/cp/2008/2008-06-20_11592.pdf. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- ↑ Ricardo Torres (2008-04-28). Sea Life Safari First Look. GameSpot. Retrieved on 2008-04-28.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Sea Life Safari Reviews. Game Rankings. Retrieved on 2008-06-18.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Sea Life Safari (xbox360: 2008): Reviews. Metacritic. Retrieved on 2008-06-18.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Hilary Goldstein (2008-06-16). IGN Sea Life Safari review. IGN. Retrieved on 2008-06-17.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Andy Eddy (2008-06-13). SeaLife Safari Review (Xbox 360). Team Xbox. Retrieved on 2008-06-13.