Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Founded in 2003 by Dave Rushton, Sensory Sweep was initially a handheld studio, developing games for the Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, and PSP. Later, Sensory Sweep added console titles to their résumé, releasing games for the PC, Wii, PlayStation 2, and Xbox 360.
Sensory Sweep released many games from notable franchises, including Justice League Heroes, Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005, as well as the up-and-coming Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Imagination Invaders, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and Jackass: The Game. Additionally, Sensory Sweep's release of Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting was, at the time of its release, the fastest selling Xbox Live Arcade title to date.
On January 14, 2009, Sensory Sweep and Dave Rushton (the founder and president of Sensory Sweep) were named as co-defendants in a wage claim lawsuit filed in Utah District Court by the United States Department of Labor. The filing claims that employees are owed over 2 million dollars in wages in a violation against the Fair Labor Standards Act. The lawsuit is currently unresolved. The Labor Department is also seeking an injunction to prevent Sensory Sweep from shipping or selling any completed product produced by said employees.
- My Japanese Coach - 2008 (NDS)
- My Chinese Coach - 2008 (NDS)
- Jackass: The Game - 2008 (NDS)
- Alvin and the Chipmunks - 2007 (NDS, PS2, Wii, PC)
- My Spanish Coach - 2007 (NDS)
- My French Coach - 2007 (NDS)
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Imagination Invaders - 2007 (NDS)
- Major League Eating: The Game - 2008 (Wii)
- SnoCross 2: Featuring Blair Morgan - 2007 (PS2)
- Capcom Puzzle World - 2007 (PSP)
- Justice League Heroes - 2006 (NDS)
- Tom and Jerry Tales - 2006 (NDS)
- Capcom Classics Mini Mix - 2006 (GBA)
- Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting - 2006 (Xbox 360)
- Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi: The Genie and the Amp - 2006 (NDS)
- Monopoly/Boggle/Yahtzee/Battleship - 2005 (NDS)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted - 2005 (NDS)
- Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects - 2005 (NDS)
- World Chamiponship Poker: Deluxe Series - 2005 (NDS)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 - 2004 (NDS)
- Yu Yu Hakusho: Tournament Tactics - 2004 (GBA)
- Yu Yu Hakusho: Spirit Detective - 2003 (GBA)
- ↑ Street Fighter II' Hyper Fighting Becomes Fastest Selling Xbox Live Arcade Title For Xbox 360. Retrieved on 2007-10-26.
- ↑ Chao et al. v. Fooptube et al.. Retrieved on 2009-01-19.
- ↑ Lois M. Collins (2009-01-27). "Salt Lake -based Sensory Sweep faces federal labor complaint, injunction". Deseret News. http://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,705280770,00.html. Retrieved 2009-01-29.