Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The object is to fish in a fictional lake in Japan and find as much black bass as possible and with as much weight as possible. Players must cast their fishing lures in the water in order to catch the fish as they swim in the digitized body of water. Certain areas of the lake can be chosen and weather can also be a factor. When actually fishing, the player's virtual avatar can be seen casting his lure into the water. The fishing in the game is done from the morning hours to mid-afternoon. There are a variety of lures to choose from including sinkers and bobbers.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Release information. GameFAQs. Retrieved on 2010-05-20.
- ↑ Developer information. UV List. Retrieved on 2010-05-21.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Additional release information. TGBus.com. Retrieved on 2010-05-20.
- ↑ Composer information. SNES Music. Retrieved on 2010-05-20.
- ↑ Japanese title. JPSnes. Retrieved on 2010-05-20.