After being knocked out by his little brother with a remote control, Simon has a vision of Alix (the buxom daughter of Calypso and his long time crush) telling him the Magic Kingdom is in danger.
Simon instantly climbs into his dimension travelling wardrobe to go and investigate. On arrival he meets a distinctly undistressed Alix who not only has no idea what danger our hero is talking about but who also seems to think she's been dating Simon for months (or at least since the end of Simon the Sorcerer 3D) and wants to dump him for being too boring.
This section has no content.
You can help Encyclopedia Gamia by adding content.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens. Adventure Gamers. Retrieved on 2008-10-04.
- ↑ Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens. MobyGames. Retrieved on 2008-10-04.
- ↑ Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens. GameSpot. CNET. Retrieved on 2008-10-03.
- ↑ Darren Allen. PC Roundup: Simon the Sorcerer 4. Eurogamer. Retrieved on 2008-10-04.
- ↑ Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens (pc: 2008): Reviews. metacritic.com. Metacritic. Retrieved on 2009-03-19.
- Official site at Playlogic Entertainment
- Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens at MobyGames
- Review with hardware requirements at Adventure Classic Gaming
|This Adventure video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.