Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Please help improve this article by expanding it. Further information might be found on the talk page. (November 2007)|
Smart Bomb Interactive is a game development studio based in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States. The company has been assembled from game industry veterans, designing innovative and original titles for gamers of all ages and across all platforms, including home consoles, PCs and handheld devices.
The company is the developer of Bombshell, an engine and toolset for the development of high-fidelity interactive entertainment.
- Bee Movie Game - (Wii)
- Pac-Man World Rally - (GameCube), (PlayStation 2), (PlayStation Portable), (PC)
- Snoopy vs. the Red Baron - (PlayStation 2), (PlayStation Portable), (PC)
- Snoopy Flying Ace - Xbox 360 (XBLA)
- ↑ http://games.ign.com/objects/827/827888.html at IGN Review
- ↑ Smart Bomb Interactive: Company
- ↑ http://www.gamespot.com/pages/company/index.php?company=76745 at Gamespot Review
- ↑ "Snoopy Flying Ace: Hands-On Impression". http://tgs.gamespot.com/story/6230524/snoopy-flying-ace-hands-on-impressions. Retrieved 2009-09-28.