Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Players must first secure control of their starting province from an AI opponent in the form of barbarian invaders. Once this has been done they can attempt to take over neighbouring provinces, whether controlled by the computer or by another player.
Society will be running continuously - including battles - so players must be careful not to let their holdings slip from their grip overnight. To lessen the effect of constant warfare, only 1/4 of a player's provinces may be contested during any one day, and players can band together into empires to take over the defence of each other's provinces. Provinces that have no player to defend them will be defended by the AI.
- ↑ Andrei Dumitrescu (2009-02-06), "Stardock Expanding, Working on Society and new RPG", Softpedia, http://news.softpedia.com/news/Stardock-Expanding-Working-on-Society-and-new-RPG-103889.shtml, retrieved 2010-03-25
- Society official home page
- Preview of Society at GameSpy
- Gamespot E3 2005 impressions of Society
- History of Society's predecessor, Mobilization
|This strategy video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|