Sonic 3D Blast 5 is an unlicensed game created by Yong Yong for the Game Boy.
The gameplay is similar to the 2D Sonic games like Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and Sonic the Hedgehog 3, however, the gravity is heavier than the Genesis games. And Sonic can't defeat enemies from underneath, or with the spindash. He can only defeat them from jumping on them. The Spindash is also Similar to Somari's Spindash, where once the spindash is charged up and goes, the play can't halt the spindash, the player has to wait till the spindash is stopped for Sonic to get back up and controllable again. it also features the double hit spike bug from Sonic the Hedgehog. Also, in between Levels, it shows a picture of the map from Sonic 3D Blast.
- level 1: a level similar to green hill zone, no pits, minor obsicles and some enimes.
- Level 2: a level similar to Flying battery Zone from Sonic & Knuckles, and even features the robot mice from that level, it does feature some pits, and some more obsiles.
- Level 3:
Sonic Adventure 7
Sonic Adventure 7 is reskinned version of Sonic 3D Blast 5, as in, it features some more colours (although some levels have odd colouring) and the level order is different, along with the Music. It also doesn't show the map picture from Sonic 3D Blast in-between levels.
- Level 1: Level 4 from Sonic 3D Blast 5
- Level 2:Level 3 from Sonic 3D Blast 5
- Level 3: Level 5 from Sonic 3D Blast 5
- Level 4: Level 2 from Sonic 3D Blast 5
- Level 5: Level 1 from Sonic 3D Blast 5