Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Differences to Sonic Adventure
This section contains specific information about the differences between Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut to Sonic Adventure.
- Graphics were greatly enhanced, the PC port being capable of HD graphics.
- The user can now alternate between Auto Camera and Free Camera. However, the camera will switch back to Auto Camera after dying, restarting or completing a level. The HD versions do not do this however.
- Internet features from the Dreamcast version were omitted.
- A Mini-Game collection was added, containing numerous Game Gear titles.
- A Mission mode containing 60 missions was added into the game.
- Metal Sonic is now a playable character in Trial mode. He is an award for obtaining all 130 emblems, and he plays identically to Sonic himself.
- The ability to skip cut-scenes was added
- Loading times have been shortened, with the 2004 PC release having near-instantaneous loading times, hardware-dependant.
- The PC version did not have the Tiny Chao Garden.
- The Mini-Game collection was omitted from the HD versions
- Some features, like Metal Sonic and the Mission Mode, are now DLC.
|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|