Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Space Duel is an arcade game released in 1982 by Atari Inc. It is a direct descendant of the original Asteroids, with asteroids replaced by colorful geometric shapes like cubes, diamonds, and spinning pinwheels. Shoot all objects to complete a level. Space Duel is the first and only multi-player interactive vector game by Atari. When Asteroids Deluxe did not sell well, this game was taken off the shelf and released to moderate success.
A port of Space Duel was released on the Atari Flashback 2, reproducing only the single-player mode.
|Lists of miscellaneous information should be avoided. Please relocate any relevant information into appropriate sections or articles. (January 2008)|
- David Plummer holds the official world record for this game with a maximum 623,720 points.
- A Space Duel cabinet is featured on the album cover for The Who's It's Hard.
- Space Duel at Museum of the Game
- Space Duel emulation in Java
- Owen Rubin's (the creator's) home page
- Space Duel wiki guide at StrategyWikiTemplate:Atari-stub
|32px||This shooter game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|