Spore Creature Keeper is a video game spin-off to the 2008 video game Spore. The game is developed by Maxis and will be published by Electronic Arts, the same companies to have developed and published the original game. Made for younger users, the gameplay is heavily based on The Sims. It will be released sometime in late 2010 for Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OSX. It will be the first ever game published by EA not to be compatible with Windows XP.
The graphics are basic, and the interface is much simpler than Spore.
Other Games/Expansion Packs
- Spore Creature Creator (2008, PC) – The creature creator element of Spore, released prior to the full game.
- Spore (2008, PC)
- Spore Creatures (2008, DS)
- Spore Origins (2008, Mobile phone)
- Spore Hero (2009, Wii)
- Spore Hero Arena (2009, DS)
Planned Games/Expansion Packs
- Spore Creature Keeper (2010, PC)
- Darkspore (2011, PC)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Dobson, Jason (May 12 2009). EA officially details Spore Hero, Spore Hero Arena. joystiq.com. Retrieved on 2009-06-07.
- ↑ EA (16 April 2010). EA. investor.ea.com..
|This simulation video game–related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|