Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Star Trek: Judgement Rites - Limited Collectors Edition by Interplay, released in 1995, was produced in a limited batch of 75,000 and all boxes are numbered.
A collection of rare Star Trek memorabilia, packaged with a spectacular CD-ROM Adventure Game. Judgment Rites is the successor of the Star Trek: 25th Anniversary. The game adds eight new missions, and is almost identical to its predecessor in terms of graphics, sounds and gameplay. The limited CD-ROM collector's edition contains the enhanced CD-ROM version of the original Judgment Rites, and a collector's disc featuring never before published interviews of Gene Roddenberry and Leonard Nimoy plus a video clip showing the making of the Judgment Rites. In addition, a video cassette containing from the original series, and a Star Trek: Judgment Rites exclusive pin are included.
- Star Trek Judgement Rites CD-ROM Game with 8 Enhanced Episodes including voices of entire Star Trek case. Remastered sound effects and new cinematic animation.
- Gene Roddenberry and Leonard Nimoy interactive interviews. Behind the scenes video, hosted by Leonard Nimoy.
- #1 Rated ORIGINAL Star Trek Episode "City On The Edge of Forever - Episode 28" in VHS format.
- Star Trek collector's pin, one of an exclusive series of eight.
Missions & Collector's Pins
- Sentinel - A Federation science vessel, observing a primitive race on an alien world, is suddenly scanned from the planet. The U.S.S. Enterprise is called in to investigate.
- Light and Dark - The U.S.S. Enterprise is sent to answer a distress call on a barren planet, home to only two lifeforms, each of which claim they are morally obligated to destroy the other. Kirk must resolve the situation.
- No Man’s Land - The U.S.S. Enterprise is dispatched to search an area where several Federation starships have disappeared without explanation. When they arrive, Kirk and the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise are confronted with Trelane (from Original Series episode "The Squire of Gothos"), the self styled "Baron of Gothos" who now believes himself to be a World War I German Fokker pilot. After a battle with a triplane, Kirk must stop Trelane, find the missing ships and discourage Trelane's interest in war once and for all.
- Federation - The crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise is confused when they encounter a rift in space-time that ejects a heavily-damaged Federation starship before it collapses. The ejected ship, the U.S.S. Alexander, reports that it has returned from a time of eight days into the future, where the Federation has been destroyed; the ship transmits this message shortly before it explodes. The crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise must discover the cause of this destruction and prevent it from happening.
- Though this be Madness.... - The Enterprise is summoned to the Klingon Neutral Zone when a massive alien ship arrives and announces its intent to land on top of a major population center. Complicating things, a Klingon Battlecrusier has arrived as well, and its captain insists on boarding the ship. Kirk must stop the ship from landing, as well as avoid provoking the Klingon, who will be watching his every move.
- ...Yet there is Method in it. - The massive alien ship from has been prevented from landing, but a new mystery awaits. The builders of the ship want to make contact with the Federation, but only if Kirk can pass a series of philosophical tests to prove his worth.
- Voids - The Enterprise is assigned to chart the Antares Rift, a particularly dangerous region of space where the normal laws of space-time are shifting and chaotic. When the ship is crippled, Spock is kidnapped by an alien lifeform; Kirk must then go where no man has gone before to save his ship and his friend.
- Museum Piece - The U.S.S. Enterprise and its crew have finally been granted shore leave and are headed to Nova Atar to spend it. As they approach the planet, a Starfleet Admiral asks Kirk to preside over a diplomatic function at the Smithsonian Annex while he's there. Kirk agrees, but things turn out to be more exciting than they expected when the Museum is attacked by terrorists with unknown motives. With only their wits and the machines on display, they must resolve the situation before the terrorists escape.
Mac OS version
There was also a Mac OS version released for Star Trek: Judgement Rites - Limited Collectors Edition, also with a Star Trek collector's pin included.
Star Trek fans everywhere will be thrilled to experience the adventure of the original Star Trek cast in a series of eight new episodes led by Captain James T. Kirk and the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise.
This package contains a special Collector's Disc. On this disk, viewers can experience an interactive interview with Leonard Nimoy, actor and director; and the late Gene Roddenberry, creator of the Star Trek series.
The game disc takes the user on an action-packed journey through deep space. The level of difficulty may be adjusted between Federation Cadet, Academy Graduate, and Commissioned Officer. Encounters with hostile forces such as the Romulans, Klingons, and Elasi pirates add to the suspense as the U.S.S. Enterprise seeks out and explores new territory. The action is fast-paced and filled with familiar dialogue. Original music and sound effects as well as the voices of the original cast add authenticity to the game.
- MacPlay Star Trek: Judgment Rites – This pin was only given in the Star Trek: Judgment Rites - Special Edition CD-ROM for Mac OS. The pin is Command Insignia, Bas-Relief on Silver Circle.