Strategic Command: European Theater is a turn based strategy game set in World War II. it allows you to play the Allies or the Axis. The smaller European nations can go either way depending on how the Axis or Allies act towards them. Although on historical mode some nations join the allies or axis by default while others depend on the course of the war and aggression of the major powers.
The game runs from 1939 till 1947 where unless you control the world the war ends. The game also features 6 major campaigns:
- Fall Weiss (invasion of Poland)
- Fall Gelb (invasion of France)
- Barbarossa (German invasion of Russia)
- Fall Blau (German advances towards Stalingrad)
- Zitadelle (Soviet counter attack on the eastern front)
- Overlord (the allied invasion of Europe)
|This Strategy video game article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.