Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Super Baseball Simulator 1.000 (Super Ultra Baseball in Japan) is a 1991 Super NES baseball game by Culture Brain that is the sequel to the NES game Baseball Simulator 1.000. In the game, there are 3 leagues: Atlantic, Northern, and Ultra. Each league has 6 teams. In the Ultra League, pitchers and batters have special power-ups that boost their abilities which gives the game a surrealistic feel that is rare in the sports genre. Players can even create their own baseball teams and assign special moves to the players that they name themselves. The game can be played in exhibition mode and season mode.
Baseball Simulator series
These Baseball titles included some form of "Super League" where pitchers and batters would have special abilities.
- Baseball Simulator 1.000 (1989, NES), also known as Choujin Ultra Baseball
- Super Baseball Simulator 1.000 (1991, Super NES), also known as Super Ultra Baseball
- Ultra Baseball Jitsumeiban (1992, SNES) NPB licensed.
- Super Ultra Baseball 2 (1994, SNES)
- Ultra Baseball Jitsumeiban 2 (1994, SNES) NPB licensed.
- Ultra Baseball Jitsumeiban 3 (1995, SNES) NPB licensed.
- Super Choujin Ultra Baseball DS (Nintendo DS), with a full NPB license, online support, and characters from anime shows like Yumeria, School Rumble, Negima!, and Lucky Star.