Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article needs to be cleaned up. More information may be found in this article's talk page.(November 2007)|
Taku Murata (村田 琢 Murata Taku ) is a video game programmer working for Square Enix (formerly Square), as well as the general manager of the research and development division of the company. He was born in 1965 and joined Square in 1991. He is most notable as the main programmer for Final Fantasy Tactics and Vagrant Story. He also worked on the development of the PlayOnline service. His latest work is on Final Fantasy XII as the programming supervisor of the game.
Notable game credits
- Secret of Mana: Boss character algorithms
- Seiken Densetsu 3: Boss character algorithms, maps, world maps
- Final Fantasy Tactics: Main programmer
- Vagrant Story: Main programmer
- Final Fantasy XII: Programming supervisor
- Final Fantasy III (Nintendo DS version): Special thanks