Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Targem Games is a game video game developer, based in Ekaterinburg, Russia. Established in 2002, the company has created 9 PC games of various genres: from RTS/RPG to TPS and racing. The company received several awards at the Russian Conference of Game Developers (KRI), including "Best Debut", "Best Game Design" and “Most innovative project”.
- 2002 - The company is founded. The first contract with Buka for the creation of Battle Mages is signed.
- 2003 - Battle Mages - an original RTS/RPG mix - the very first game of the company is released in Russia. Later the game is localized into several languages including Chinese. The work on add-on and a new big project starts.
- 2004 - Battle Mages is released in US, Europe and China. The Add-on to Battle Mages named Battle Mages: Sign of darkness is released in Russia.
- 2005 - Hard Truck Apocalypse is released in Russia under the title Ex Machina and is a success there. Next year the game hits the stores of US 
- 2006 - Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise of Clans is released.
- 2007 - ExMachina: Arcade and Day Watch are released in Russia
- 2008 - The company acquires status of certified Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 developers. The Swarm is released in Russia. GearGrinder is released in Russia.
- 2009 - for the first time the company is presented at the Game connection Europe. GearGrinder is released world-wide . Clutch is released world-wide. It is a first game of the company that can be bought via Steam .
|Game Name||Release Year||Genre|
|Battle Mages: Sign of darkness||2004||RTS/RPG|
|Hard Truck Apocalypse ||2005||Truck Simulator/Car combat/RPG|
|Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise of Clans||2006||Truck Simulator/Car combat/RPG|
|ExMachina: Arcade||2007||Car combat|
|Day Watch||2007||Turn based tactics|
|Insane 2||Under development||Off-road Racing|