Tarsier Studios is an independent development studio working with SCE Worldwide Studios on first party projects. They are based in Karlshamn, Sweden. Founded in 2004 as Team Tarsier, the team eventually changed their name to Tarsier Studios when they released their first two projects involving SCE properties in 2009. In 2010, they signed a publishing deal with Sony Computer Entertainment Europe on a new, unannounced project, gaining Sony's lucrative first party support. The studio consists of approximately 30 employees.
- Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic (2009)
- The City of Metronome (TBA)
- LittleBigPlanet (Downloadable Content)
- LittleBigPlanet 2 (Downloadable Content)
- ↑ IGN Staff. IGN: Tarsier Studios. IGN. Retrieved on July 8, 2010.
- ↑ Johnny Cullen (July 19, 2010). Tarsier Studios become first-party SCE developer. vg247. Retrieved on July 8, 2010.
- ↑ Tarsier Studios Staff. Tarsier Studios Official Site. Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Retrieved on July 8, 2010.
- ↑ IGN Staff. IGN: Desert Diner. IGN. Retrieved on July 8, 2010.
- ↑ http://www.tarsier.se/index2.php?pageid=98
- ↑ Tarsier Studios Staff (July 13, 2010). Little Big News 2. Tarsier Studios. Retrieved on July 8, 2010.