Template:Unreferenced stub Team Silent is a fan-given label for the internal Konami development staff responsible for the first four games in the Silent Hill franchise by Konami (1999-2004), with later titles developed by external Western developers such as Climax Group and Double Helix Games.
Key members of Team Silent include:
- Keiichiro Toyama: Director of Silent Hill
- Masashi Tsuboyama: Director of Silent Hill 2, Art Director of Silent Hill 4
- Kazuhide Nakazawa: Director of Silent Hill 3
- Suguru Murakoshi: Drama Director of Silent Hill 2, Director and Scenario Writer of Silent Hill 4
- Hiroyuki Owaku: Scenario Writer of Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 3, Co-writer for Silent Hill
- Masahiro Ito: Art Director of Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 3
- Akira Yamaoka: former series Sound Director; Producer of Silent Hill 3 and Silent Hill 4
- Gozo Kitao: Executive Producer of Silent Hill, Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 3
- Akihiro Imamura: Producer of Silent Hill 2, Sub-Producer of Silent Hill 4
- Takayoshi Sato: CGI Creator of Silent Hill and Silent Hill 2
Akira Yamaoka played a major role in the Silent Hill film adaptation by overseeing and approving specific aspects of the movie throughout its production.
Team Silent members are now working on separate projects. Some of the original members (as led by Toyama, director of the first Silent Hill game) went on to create the Siren series, which has a similar atmosphere to the Silent Hill franchise.
The term "Team Silent" was coined after it was displayed at the end of the Silent Hill 2 trailer shown at E3 2001. This is the only official reference to the term "Team Silent".
|Silent Hill series|
|Silent Hill - 2 - 3 - 4: The Room - Origins - Homecoming - Shattered Memories - Downpour|
|Play Novel - Arcade - Orphan - Book of Memories|
|Silent Hill - Silent Hill 2|
|This Japanese video game company article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|