Technology and Entertainment Software (株式会社ティーアンドイーソフト Kabushiki-Gaisha Tīandoīsofuto) (better known as T&E Soft) is a Japanese based video game developer founded in 1982. Although they have made games with a wide variety of genres, they are primarily known in the U.S. for their video golf games.
- BUSHI Seiryūden: Futari no Yūsha
- Waialae Country Club
- Wicked 18
- Sword World SFC
- Sword World SFC 2: Inishie no Kyojin Densetsu
- Hydlide II: Shine of Darkness
- Hydlide 3: The Space Memories
- Undead Line
- Rune Worth
- Daiva Story 4: Asura's Bloodfeud
- Daiva Story 5: The Cup of Soma
- Greatest Driver
- Super Laydock
- Laydock 2
- Hydlide Special on the Famicom. Hydlide on the NES.
- Hydlide 3: 闇からの訪問者
- Daiva Story 6: Imperial of Nirsartia
- T&E Soft (English). IGN. Retrieved on 2006-06-06.
|This Japanese video game company article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|