Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tetsuya Takahashi (高橋 哲哉 Takahashi Tetsuya) (born November 18, 1966 in Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan) is currently the head of game software company Monolith Soft, Inc. In the past, Takahashi has worked at Square (now Square Enix) and on such games as Final Fantasy V, Final Fantasy VI and Chrono Trigger. His most notable works are those within the Xenogears (Square) and Xenosaga (Monolith Soft) series, both of which he directed.
In September 2005, it was officially announced that Episode III would mark the premature end to the Xenosaga series, which was originally planned to span six titles. Episode III continues the storyline using the same cast of characters, with the addition of several new antagonists. Episode III was released in Japan on July 6, 2006 and on August 29, 2006 in North America.
Several episodes of the anime series Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ have a Tetsuya Takahashi credited for the screenplay but it is currently unknown whether or not it is the same individual. However, Tetsuya Takahashi and Kōichi Mashimo (the director of the aforementioned anime) have worked together previously on Xenogears, where Mashimo directed the anime cutscenes.
- Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes (1989): Art
- Final Fantasy IV (1991): Battle Graphics
- Romancing SaGa (1992): Field Graphics
- Final Fantasy V (1992): Field Graphics
- Secret of Mana (1993): Map Graphic Design
- Final Fantasy VI ( 1994): Graphic Director
- Front Mission (1995): Graphic Design
- Chrono Trigger (1995): Graphic Director
- Seiken Densetsu 3 (1995): BG
- Final Fantasy VII (1997): Concept Art
- Xenogears (1998): Director, Scenario Writer
- Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht (2002): Director, Scenario Writer
- Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse (2004): Original Author
- Xenosaga: Pied Piper (2004): Story Writer
- Xenosaga I & II (2006): Scenario Writer
- Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra (2006): Author, Music Coordinator, Supervisor of Scenario and Database
- Soma Bringer (2008): Producer
- Xenoblade (2010): Concept, Executive Director, Scenario Writer
|25px||This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|