The game is a side-scrolling adventure game where you control the famous Warner Brothers cartoon character, Bugs Bunny, on a quest to get to his 50th birthday party. He is armed with a mallet that he can swing at various enemies to defeat them, deflect certain projectiles or destroy bricks. He can also collect hearts to restore his health and carrots for bonus points. At the end of each level, Bugs Bunny had to use his mallet to defeat a Warner Brothers cartoon character such as Foghorn Leghorn, Sylvester, or the Tasmanian Devil. These other Looney Tunes characters are trying to stop Bugs because they are all jealous that Bugs gets all the attention.
The game was similar to the popular Super Mario Bros. video games in terms of its cartoony graphics and limited violence.
Bugs Bunny's abilities include: jumping, diving into holes, and using his mallet as a form of attack. He can also land on top of enemies without getting damaged.
- Daffy Duck: appears in every level. Punches Bugs. Daffy is not a character to defeat, but one to avoid in order to get to the giant carrot that takes Bugs to the next stage.
- Tweety:- Like Daffy, appears in all levels. Throws tomatoes at Bugs.
- Wile E. Coyote: Lunges at Bugs with a knife and fork.
- Yosemite Sam: Fires his pistols.
- Elmer Fudd: launches nets from rifle.
- Sylvester and Sylvester Jr.: roll toward Bugs on skateboard. You must defeat Sylvester Jr. before Sylvester comes on screen.
- Pepe Le Pew: Creates clouds of skunk fumes.
- Foghorn Leghorn and Henery Hawk: Foghorn walks back and forth and cannot be defeated. Bugs must defeat Henery to defeat them both. When Henery falls, Foghorn falls at the same time.
- Taz: Hurls footballs at the player. Bugs must bounce the footballs back at Taz to defeat him.
- Presents: Garbage cans with monsters in them, Blocks with the letter S (perhaps cartons of soap powder, as they occasionally produce bubbles, explosive Alarm Clocks and walking Hammers are some some of the numerous enemies that try to attack bugs on foot.
- Porky Pig is featured in the box art, but not in the game.
|This article uses content from Wikipedia. The original aricle can be found at The Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Encyclopedia Gamia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 (unported) license.|
|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.