Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Dreamers Guild was a publisher and developer of computer and video games that operated from 1991 until 1997. It was founded on the idea that employees would have a say in the company's progression. At final count, The Dreamers Guild employed over 100.
- Halls of the Dead: Faery Tale Adventure II - 1997
- Nick of Time - 1996 (unreleased)
- Skulls, Bones and Buccaneers - 1996 (unreleased)
- The Legend of Kyrandia 3: Malcolm's Revenge (port to Mac OS) - 1996
- Dinotopia Adventure Game for PC - 1996
- I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream - 1995
- FiefQuest - 1995
- The Labyrinth of Time (port to Mac OS) - 1995
- Inherit the Earth: Quest for the Orb - 1994
- Fast Action Paq - 1994
- Solitaire and Other Card Games - 1994
- Deluxe Music 2.0 - 1993
- The Legend of Kyrandia (port to Mac OS) - 1993
- More Vegas Games - 1993
- A-Train & A-Train Construction Set (port to AmigaOS and Mac OS) - 1993
- Robosport (port to AmigaOS) - 1992
|This video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|