Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Fairly OddParents: Breakin' Da Rules is a video game released for the Game Boy Advance, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox, and for Microsoft Windows in 2003. It is based on the famous Nickelodeon cartoon, The Fairly OddParents. It was developed by Helixe and published by THQ. Its sequel, The Fairly OddParents: Shadow Showdown is on the GameCube, Game Boy Advance and PlayStation 2. The console versions of this game feature a different plot than the Microsoft Windows version.
Once again, Timmy Turner's mother and father have gone on a vacation, and left Timmy with the evil babysitter Vicky. When Timmy tries to make a wish, his fairy godparents Cosmo and Wanda tell him that it's against "Da Rules". Outraged, Timmy wishes he didn't have to follow the rules. So, Cosmo destroys the book. Vicky arrives, and gains possession of Da Rules. She wishes Timmy was still sleeping, and since she has possession of a fairy item, her wish is granted. Timmy, Cosmo, Wanda and Julia go to Fairy Court, and are accused of destroying Da Rules. Jorgen Von Strangle gives the three of them 49 ½ hours to find the missing pages of Da Rules. Timmy must navigate through ten levels and find the pages before Vicky's wishes become too extreme!
The PC version features a different concept. Here, Juandissimo Magnifico tricks Timmy into wishing the book destroyed so that Cosmo and Wanda will get in trouble for it. It also features an appearance by Vicky's mother (at Timmy's age, as the level featuring her is set in the past), named Nicky. Here, she looks and acts exactly like Vicky, which is a direct contradiction to the series itself (although the game was released before Channel Chasers, where Vicky's parents first appeared).
In the Game Boy version, Anti-Cosmo arrives to steal the book, and you defeat Vicky at the very end to restore peace.
- Tara Strong: Timmy Turner
- Daran Norris: Cosmo, Mr. Turner, Jorgen, Crimson Chin, Comic Book Anchorman, Anti Cosmo (Game Boy only)
- Susanne Blakeslee: Wanda, Mrs. Turner
- Grey Delisle: Vicky, Tootie, Spatula Woman, Créme Puffs
- Gary LeRoi Gray: AJ
- Jason Marsden: Chester McBadbat, Male Shopper
- Carlos Alazraqui: Denzel Q. Crocker, Juandissimo (PC only), Mayor of Dimmsdale, Country Boy
- Faith Abrahams: Female Shopper
- Lorraine Newman: Queen Jipporulac
- Rob Paulsen: King Grippulon, Catcher, Judge at Fairy Court, Guard, Anti-Fairies, Squirrelly Scouts, Arthur, Gilded Arches
|GameRankings|| PS2: 73.0% (5 reviews) |
GBA: 64.0% (1 review) 
GC: 61.5% (10 reviews)
PC: 40.0% (1 review)
|Metacritic|| GC: 64% (5 reviews) |
PS2: 60% (4 reviews) 
|IGN||5.0 / 10 |
- ↑ Aggregate score for PlayStation 2 at Game Rankings..
- ↑ Aggregate score for Game Boy Advance at Game Rankings..
- ↑ Aggregate score for GameCube at Game Rankings..
- ↑ Aggregate score for Windows at Game Rankings..
- ↑ Aggregate score for GameCube at Metacritic..
- ↑ Aggregate score for PlayStation 2 at Metacritic..
- ↑ PlayStation 2 review at IGN..
- ↑ GameCube review at IGN..
- ↑ Xbox review at IGN..
Warning: Default sort key "Fairly OddParents: Breakin' Da Rules" overrides earlier default sort key "Fairly OddParents: Breakin' da Rules".