Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Fallen Angels (堕落天使 Daraku Tenshi ) is a 1998 2D versus fighting arcade game developed by the Steel Hearts development team and published by Psikyo. It is Psikyo's second attempt in the 2D versus fighting genre after Battle K-Road. Information about the game's development and fate are scarce, though it is widely reported that it was released without being completely developed. The sprites for 4 unplayable characters have been found in the ROMs of the game. The developers of the game then reportedly moved to SNK, supported by the observation that many of the characters bear striking resemblances to fighters that later appeared in SNK's The King of Fighters series and Garou: Mark of the Wolves.
Novel in that the fighting system is more rigidly based on realistic fighting than most other games (most notably Capcom's Street Fighter and SNK's The King of Fighters franchises). Projectile attacks, for example, are limited to two characters, and even then based on real weapons.
- Cool (クール) (voice actor: Hikaru Midorikawa)
- Harry Ness (ハリー・ネス) (voice actor: Daisuke Gōri)
- Musuhasu (Yuiren) (結蓮〔ユイレン〕) (voice actor: Ai Orikasa)
- Musuran (Yuiran) (結蘭〔ユイラン〕) (voice actor: Ikue Ōtani)
- Tarō (タロウ) (voice actor: Keiichi Sonobe)
- Torao Onigawara (鬼瓦寅男〔おにがわら とらお〕) (voice actor: Yōsuke Akimoto)
- Ruchio Roche (ルチオ・ロッシ) (voice actor: Jin Horikawa)
- Haiji Mibu (壬生灰児〔みぶ はいじ〕) (voice actor: Tomokazu Seki) - The protagonist of the game
- Trigger (トリガー) (voice actor: Kōji Ishii)
- Carlos (カルロス) (voice actor: Jūrōta Kosugi)