Ren and Stimpy Show: Veediots! is a video game based on the Ren & Stimpy cartoon series on Nickelodeon. It was released by THQ for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1993, and rereleased for the Game Boy.
A definite plot is virtually nonexistent, due to the fact that all four levels are separate stories based on episodes of the TV series.
A complaint about the game is the lack of passwords or savepoints.
Super NES levels
- The Boy Who Cried Rat!: Ren evades Stimpy in the living room, then tries to survive in Stimpy's mouth and defeat the Tooth Beaver (referencing Ren's Toothache).
- In The Army: Ren runs amuck at boot camp's training grounds, and finally faces the drill sergeant.
- Stimpy's Invention: Stimpy must go through his lab collecting certain items within the time limit.
- Marooned: Stimpy must survive inside the esophagus and belly of a space alien.
Game Boy differences from the SNES version
- The Boy Who Cried Rat! omits being in Stimpy's mouth and defeating the tooth beaver.
- The level order of In the Army and Stimpy's Invention are switched.
- In Stimpy's Invention, you play as Stimpy and go through 5 different levels. When you get to the boss battle, you have to land the happy helmet on Ren.
- In In The Army, you play Ren to get his across the battlefield by riding on big bullets and avoiding the other soldiers shooting at you.
If you win at the end of the game, Ren and Stimpy present you with a LOG.