The walkthrough pertains to the Wii and PlayStation 2 versions of The Simpsons Game.
The Land Of Chocolate
The objective is to get to the White Chocolate Rabbit on top of the cake and eat him.
1. Homer is the only character you'll play in this level. Have him hop across the chocolate river until he gets to the other side, then use a double-jump to get onto the ledge.
2. Go across the bridge and defeat the chocolate rabbits. Then pound through the chocolate carts to continue along the path.
3. You'll see a Marge chocolate fountain up ahead, which acts as an enemy respawn. Destroy that and continue onward.
4. Three more Marge chcocolate fountains will appear in an area near a giant cake. Destroy them as well and press the button that's near the cake to cause giant ice cream cookies to move around.
5. Jump onto the ice cream cookies to get onto the cake. Then ascend up to the top of the cake where the White Chocolate Rabbit awaits. Destroy him and you'll turn into a Homer Ball.
6. Homer will then drop inside the cake, where you can run him into chocolate rabbits and carts using a dash attack. The level will eventually end with Homer waking up, realizing the whole thing was a dream.
The objective is to help Bart stop three teenagers from stealing things inside the Springfield Natural History Museum.
1. Start off with Bart. Have him jump across the small gap and destroy the box near the ledge so he can climb up onto it. Then head into the large chamber and go up the steps to the right until he can't go any further.
2. Switch to Homer and have him stand on a pressure pad. This will make more steps appear on the wall Bart is trying to climb up to reach a giant statue.
3. Switch to Bart and continue up the steps to the statue. Then have him glide down to the island in the middle of the chasm and have him stand on the pressure pad to make a bridge appear so he and Homer can cross the chasm. As you go across, a cutscene will initiate where Bart and Homer see the three teenagers talk about their plans.
4. Continue across the bridge as Bart, then go over to the corner where you see a patch of vines on the wall and climb up to a ledge where you can jump across some platforms to the left to one where you'll see a switch and two pressure pads. Throw the switch, then have Bart stand on one pressure pad while Homer comes over and steps on the other. This will open up a gate for you to enter the next room with the giant dinosaur fossil.
5. Take down the security guards first, then have Bart and Homer climb up the ladder to the top of the scaffold. Have Homer stand on the head of the dinosaur to raise up the tail so Bart can glide down to the ledge on the other side of the room. Go through that passageway into the next room.
6. Drop down and throw the switch next to the volcano. This will open up a door and cause steam to come out of the volcano. Now jump into the steam as Bartman and use it to rise up to a pterodactyl so you can bounce up to a zipline near the ceiling.
7. Ride the zipline as far as it will take you, where you will land on a treetop. Make your way to the highest treetop and aim for the target behind the glass where one of the teens is hiding. This will cause a dinosaur to fall down and trap him. One teenager down and two more to go.
8. Go through the door that is now open and you'll enter the diarama section of the museum, where the second teen is hiding. Deal with the security guards first before having Homer step into the Zap the Past booth, causing three targets to light up.
9. Switch to Bart and aim at all three targets in the display, from left to right, to make the teen move to the next diarama. This will cause a panel to move so you can enter that section of the room. Again deal with the security guards first.
10. Again have Homer step into the Zap the Past booth. Then as Bart, aim for the target that's near the drawbridge first before aiming at the leftmost target to make the teen run across the bridge. Hit the rightmost target to send him into the next and final diarama.
11. More security guards will come, so deal with them first. Have Homer step into the Zap the Past booth. Then have Bart aim at all four targets from left to right. This will cause the teenage to burst through the wall where you can fight him. Beat him up until he's lying on the floor. Two teenagers down, only one left.
12. Go through the door and you'll now enter the space display. Take out the security guards first, then have Bart climb up on the wall of the rockface on the left. Get him on the ledge facing the three fans, two of which are blowing upward and one of which is inactive.
13. Switch to Homer and have him stand next to the inactive fan to turn it on.
14. Switch to Bart and have him glide down into the air blowing from each of the fans. If timed right, Bart will land on top of the space shuttle. Go over to the front of the shuttle and jump onto the pole so Bart will be able to climb back up using it if he should ever fall.
15. Leap off the pole and onto the first planet's ring, then leap onto the second planet's ring, then leap onto the top of a building and press the button to make a ladder drop down for Homer to climb up.
16. Switch to Homer and climb up to the top of the building, then have him leap onto the satellite to weigh one end of it down.
17. Switch to Bart and have him go to the other end of the satellite, which is now raised up so he can leap onto the Earth's ring. From there leap onto a space saucer, then jump onto two more saucers until you get to the main saucer where the third teen is hiding.
18. Leap onto that saucer, and the teen will leap down from there and attack you. Use Bart's slingshot to knock him down. All three culprits are now taken care of and the police can take them away.
Around The World In 80 Bites
The objective is to help Homer win the Duff Ultimate Eating Challenge. You start off with 2 minutes in this part of the game.
1. Start off with Homer. Get him enough food so he can turn into a Homer Ball, then roll him up the ramp on the right and do a dash across the gap so he can enter Australia. Two more minutes of time are added.
2. Roll through the archway underneath the brick wall to go to Mexico. Two more minutes of time are added.
3. Have Homer dash into the giant taco to enter a passageway that leads into Germany. Two more minutes of time are added.
4. Switch to Bart and run up the ramp that leads to France. Two more minutes of time are added. You'll also see Willy throwing a switch that closes up the gate between France and Scotland.
5. Get Bart up to the top of the Eiffel Tower and then have him glide down as Bartman to the X-marked pad on top of the wall. Then go over and throw the switch to open the gate.
6. Switch to Homer and have him go through the gate to enter Scotland. Two more minutes of time are added.
7. In Scotland, have Homer do a dash attack into Stonehenge to knock the rocks down. Then have him get onto the giant bagpipes to do a ground-pound attack as Homer Ball to activate the pipes.
8. Switch to Bart and have him jump into the stream of air from the bagpipes so he can rise high enough to land on top of the wall and throw a switch to open another gate.
9. Switch to Homer and have him go through the gate into Italy. Two more minutes of time are added.
10. Do a Homer Ball dash up the ramp into the meatball hanging on the giant fork to let a spaghetti noodle dangle down.
11. Switch to Bart and have him climb up the noodle and then climb up the scaffolding to the top of the Colliseum. Then have him jump down to the Golden Gate Bridge and climb up the vines to the top of the bridge. From there do a Bartman glide down to the switch that's near America Land and throw it to open the gate.
12. Switch to Homer and go through the gate into America Land. A Statue of Liberty will rise up holding a giant hamburger in her right hand.
13. Here there's no time limit. Have Homer turn into Homer Ball to do a ground-pound on top of the giant silver dollar to make the ring of dancer cutouts disappear for a short while, then have Homer do a dash into the front side of the statue to lower it down. Homer needs to do this three times to make the hamburger fall to the ground.
14. Once the hamburger is down, just do a dash into it to eat it. Homer wins the challenge and the losers have to clean up the place.
Lisa The Tree Hugger
The objective is to help Lisa put an end to Mr. Burns' clear-cutting deforestation project.
1. Start off with Bart. Take down the loggers so that the gate can open. Once inside the gate, destroy the porta-potty so that no more loggers can come out to harrass you.
2. Switch to Lisa. Have her jump onto a tree stump where there's a Buddha shrine ("pray station") is located, then have her use her mystical power to move some cut tree sections onto tree stumps leading to the top of another gate.
3. Switch to Bart. Have him jump onto those tree stumps to get to the top of the gate and throw the switch to open it. Then hop down and destroy the porta-potty in that section.
4. Switch to Lisa and have her get to the "pray station" to move a hat from a tree-moving machine so Bart can jump into the steam it produces and glide onto the conveyor belt.
5. Switch to Bart and get him on the conveyor belt to kick down a spring so Lisa can join him. Have Bart stand on one button while Lisa stands on the other to deactivate some grinding rollers, allowing the both of you to pass through.
6. Have Bart go ahead and target each of the loggers firing shots at you to get them out of the way. Then safely get past the spinning saw blades and aim Bart's slingshot at the machine's control panel to stop the saw blades.
7. Go up the steps and move safely past the three vertical blades until you get to a switch and throw it to stop the blades. Then make your way past the spinning blades and throw another switch to stop them as well so Lisa can now join you.
8. Have Lisa hop down from the conveyor belt and leap across the saw blades to the "pray station" so she can move part of the conveyor belt over the pool of toxic waste so she and Bart can cross it. A cutscene will then show Carl and Lenny being knocked down from a tree and trapped under it riding down a conveyor belt to their doom.
9. Go across the bridge as Bart and have him take down the logger shooting at you and then destroy the porta-potty.
10. Switch to Lisa and get her to the "pray station" to move some explosive barrels onto the conveyor belt to destroy the machine.
11. Switch to Bart and have him use the spring to jump across the fence to the other side. Use the zip line to ride across the river, then take care of the loggers on the other side and destroy the porta-potty before throwing the switch on one of the docks. This will cause logs, alligators, and giant turtles to appear in the water.
12. Switch to Lisa and have her leap across the logs, alligators, and giant turtles to the other side of the river. Then guide her to the "pray station" where she can move some pipes near the northern wall between two platforms to the right so that steam will blow up.
13. Switch to Bart and float up to the platforms to get to the walkway. A cutscene will show Carl and Lenny getting closer to the grinding machine. You now have a minute to save them.
14. Have Bart throw a switch to open a gate in the walkway, then switch to Lisa and have her jump up onto the walkway and use the "pray station" to lift up the tree from Carl and Lenny. They will thank the kids for the rescue.
15. Aim Bart's slingshot at the target behind the gears when it shows. The pellet will move in slow motion toward its target and hit it, thus destroying the grinding machine and putting an end to the deforestation project.
The objective is to get Marge to gather up a mob so that she can effectively protest the sales of Grand Theft Scratchy (GTS) to minors.
1. Start off with Marge. Have her use her megaphone to get Ned Flanders to join her mob. Then direct him to destroy the GTS float that's to the left of a building.
2. Go through the path that the destroyed float opens and summon Apu to join. Direct the group to destroy the GTS float that's blocking access to the street where the SequelStop game store is located.
3. Some kids wearing Itchy and Scratchy masks will attack you. Summon Mrs. Krabappel to join, then direct the mob to destroy the GTS float to the right of the SequelStop.
4. A tire will appear where the destroyed float is. Switch to Lisa and have her use the tire to jump onto the roof of the SequelStop and use the "pray station" to remove cars blocking a passageway to the left of the store.
5. Some policemen await in the area behind the cars to attack you. Switch to Marge and have her direct the mob to destroy the two GTS floats in that area.
6. Switch to Lisa and have her climb a ladder on the side of a building near the floats and use the "pray station" to move the remains of the floats over to a street between two buildings to create a bridge across.
7. Switch to Marge and have her cross the bridge. Watch out for the cops with guns. Direct the mob over to a crack in the wall to break through it.
8. You are now in the parking garage. Have Marge summon Smithers to join the mob.
9. Switch to Lisa and have her use the tire to jump up to the top of the garage and use the "pray station" to move some cars blocking access to the top of the garage out of the way.
10. Switch to Marge and direct the mob to the top of the garage to knock down a GTS billboard, creating a bridge to another rooftop.
11. Near another GTS billboard is Abe Simpson. Have him join the mob.
12. This GTS billboard is electrified, so we need to shut it down first. Have Marge stand near a crawlspace opening at the building on the left and use Maggie to crawl through in order to get to a button she can hit with her pacifier. With the billboard powered down, direct the mob to knock it down.
13. Direct all the mob members toward a lift, then switch to Lisa and have her use a "pray station" to remove a power generator so that the lift will lower the group down to the street.
14. Switch to Marge and direct the mob to destroy three GTS floats in this area.
15. Switch to Lisa and have her jump on top of some buildings to get to a "pray station" so she can move three piles of building materials over to three identations near a ledge.
16. Switch to Marge and direct the crowd to build sections of a ramp using the materials. Once the ramp is complete, go up the ramp and summon Moe to join the mob. Then direct the group toward some building materials near a building where you see a "pray station" to create scaffolding.
17. Switch to Lisa and have her jump up the scaffolding to the "pray station" to move a box in front of a stream of water on the side of the same building to let the group pass through that way.
18. Switch to Marge and have her go through that path toward a prison cell. Direct the mob to break through the wall and have the convict join the group. Then go through the door and you'll enter Springfield Square, where the Jedidiah Springfield statue has been replaced by an Itchy and Scratchy statue.
19. Direct the mob over to the statue to destroy it. Watch out for the policemen that are in this area. Once the statue is destroyed, its head will smash into one of the wings of City Hall. Marge will then direct the group to burn down the statue in order to get the mayor's attention, but he's too busy schmoozing with the EA Games executive in the hot tub, so Marge decides to use her "secret weapon", Maggie.
20. Hop Marge onto one of the ledges on the destroyed wing of City Hall and let her place Maggie into the crawlspace where she must find three valves to turn. The steam jets will block Maggie's block, so wait until they shut off before proceeding. When all three valves are turned, the mayor and the EA Games executive will leave the hot tub and see the crowd gathered outside to protest GTS sales to minors. The bribe fails and the crowd cheers.
Shadow Of The Colossal Donut
The objective is to stop the Lard Lad Donuts mascot statue from its rampage.
1. You'll be playing mostly as Bart throughout this level. Try to get behind Lard Lad and shoot the hatch in his rear end to open it. Then jump onto the hatch cover and pull the wires.
2. Again try to get behind Lard Lad and shoot the hatch in his back to open it. Here we need to get onto the building under construction to get to this hatch by gliding down, but the hatch will only stay open for a short while before closing, so hurry or you'll have to shoot the hatch open again.
3. Finally get behind Lard Lad to shoot the hatch behind his head to open it. Then get onto higher ground so you can float down to the hatch cover and pull the wires before it closes. Lard Lad will fall down and be deactivated for good.
The objective is to save the Simpsons' 8-bit counterparts from being destroyed by Will Wright. This is a timed mission, so hurry.
1. Start off with Bart. Have him use the grappling hook to zip across to the walkway and throw the switch to extend the walkway.
2. Switch to Homer and have him eat enough food to do a dash into the door and break through it.
3. Switch to Bart and have him run down the walkway until it drops onto another walkway. Go to the left and use Bart's slingshot to hit the target on the right to make a bridge appear.
4. Switch to Homer and have him go across the bridge and forward on the walkway until he reaches an incline. Use the Homer Ball dash to jump across the gap from the incline and break through a pile of boxes.
5. Go over to the helium tank to turn Homer into a floating Homer Ball and float him over to the platform with the springboard. Have him jump up the springboards to get to another walkway that ends with an incline. Do a Homer Ball dash to get across the gap there and have him stand on one of the floor buttons next to the door.
6. Switch to Bart and have him grapple-hook across the gap to the area where the helium tank is, then grapple-hook onto the platform with the springboard and have him use the springboards to get to the walkway that ends with an incline. At that point use the grapple-hook to swing across so he can join Homer and stand on the other button next to the door to make it open.
7. Once the door opens, head over to the switch and throw it. The 8-bit Simpsons are saved and Will Wright fusses over his defeat.
Big Super Happy Fun Fun Game
The first objective is to free Mr. Sparkle from being imprisoned in a stone head inside a giant toilet bowl shrine.
1. You'll be playing primarily as Lisa during this part. Have her jump across the rocks to the circle of houses surrounding the giant toilet bowl shrine. Have Lisa head to the "pray station" nearest her and pick up one of the lanterns to put in one of the slots, causing a light to shine on the stone head.
2. Head to the high ledge on the left while avoiding the Comic Book Guy sumos and use the "pray station" there to lift up houses to find the second lantern and place it in the second slot, causing a light to shine on the stone head.
3. Head to the "pray station" at the top of a wooden ramp, again while avoiding the sumos, and use it to lift up some houses near the top of the ramp to find the third lantern and place it in the third slot. Mr. Sparkle will now be freed from the stone head and will accompany you on your next part of the quest.
The second objective is to find and defeat all three Sparklemons so you can capture them in balls and place them in the coin slots on the giant toilet bowl shrine.
1. You'll first enter an area that has fire lakes and sumos hurling fireballs at you. Use Homer and his Homer-Ball attack to roll into two nearby stone pillars so he and Lisa can leap up to the next higher level. Then have Homer eat the Gummi Venus de Milos to turn into Gummi-Homer and spit gummi-juice at a nearby tree to make it fall and split in two.
2. Switch to Lisa and have her carefully leap across a rising platform over a fire lake to get to a "pray station" and have her move the split parts of the tree to create a bridge over the fire lake.
3. Switch to Homer and have him cross the lake over to where he meets Jimbo. Enter the light and you'll enter a cutscene battle where Homer and Lisa enter into battle with Jimbo's Sparklemon and defeats him. They now have their first Sparklemon ball.
4. You'll now enter an area with frozen blocks and sumos hurling ice balls at you. Use Homer and his Homer-Ball attack to roll into an ice pillar to knock it down. Then have him jump onto the highest ledge where he can do a Homer-Ball dash attack off a ramp to knock down a giant icicle to the ground.
5. Switch to Lisa and have her leap up to that ledge to use the "pray station" to move the knocked-down ice chunks into two holes to create platforms for jumping up to another ledge.
6. Have Lisa or Homer go over to that ledge where they will meet Ralph. Enter the light and you'll enter a cutscene battle where Homer and Lisa enter into battle with Ralph's Sparklemon and defeats him. They now have their second Sparklemon ball.
7. You'll now get on board a giant air ship that will take you to your third battle with a Sparklemon. During this ride, you'll have three waves of sumos boarding the ship and shutting down each of the engines. Defeat them and switch the engines back on quickly before they're all shut down. You can use Homer or Lisa during this part.
8. When all three waves of sumos are defeated, Sherri and Terri will appear near the light at one end of the air ship. Enter the light and you'll enter a cutscene battle where Homer and Lisa enter into battle with Sherri and Terri's Sparklemon and defeats her. They now have their third Sparklemon ball, and the Japanese village will now be cleansed of Mr. Dirt's evil, who will give Homer and Lisa a key card.