Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles. (January 2007)|
Time City was an open-source project to create a networked first-person shooter game that would incorporate time travel into its storyline. It was started by Emmett Plant and used the also open-source Crystal Space 3D engine.
The project seems to have petered out in 2000.
- Emmett Plant -- Time City : Beginnings An article by Plant which describes the origin of the project.
- New Linux Game needs Developers Slashdot announcement for Time City
- Time City Project - Cooperatively developing a Linux Game An audio interview with Plant.
- The Emmett Charles Plant interview another interview
- Time City - Time Travel, Guns, and Open Source last mirror of the official Web siteTemplate:Online-game-stub