Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike is the expansion to Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2. There are several minor differences between Summit Strike, and Ghost Recon 2. The most notable being the difficulty, Summit Strike being regarded as the harder of the two. Other differences would include new multiplayer modes, such as Heli Hunt.
In 2012, the country of Kazakhstan has fallen into chaos. The Kazakh president and Security Council were assassinated in an explosion set by a notorious Pakistani warlord and arms dealer named Asad Rahil. With the President dead, the Kazakh military fractured into factions vying for political control of the country. Rahil quickly moved in and consolidated power using his corrupt Kazakh military contacts. A large group of soldiers loyal to the country of Kazakhstan has been working closely with U.N. ground forces to stabilize the region. The Ghosts have been sent in to capture Rahil and neutralize his military presence. They are working closely with a contact in the Kazakh military named Grigoriy Koslov. Together, the Ghosts and Koslov shadow the U.N. ground force’s assaults against Rahil’s troops and track him from the southern mountain ranges to the wastes of the arid badlands. There has been many questions on if this game can be played on the Xbox 360. If you have a Hard Drive and Xbox LIVE you can play it.
- Captain Scott Mitchell (Team Leader)
- Master Sergeant Derrick Parker (Grenadier)
- Sergeant First Class Joe Ramirez (Rifleman)
- Staff Sergeant Alicia Diaz (Marksman)
- Staff Sergeant Mike Kim (Marksman)
- Staff Sergeant Marcus Brown Gunner (Gunner)
- Staff Sergeant Jennifer Burke (Rifleman)
- Staff Sergeant David Foster (Grenadier)
- Sergeant Nick Salvatore (Gunner)
- Grigory Koslov (Kazakh Intelligence Specialist)
pt:Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike