Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Top Skater, players stand on a skateboard like platform which swung side-to-side or tilted, manipulating the actions of the avatars in the game. Similar games were made for skiing, snowboarding and other sports of this nature. The game consisted of various ramps, rails and other skating objects from which the player could do tricks to gain points.
The main sponsor of the game was Coca-Cola.
The game's style is like that of the later and more known Sega game Crazy Taxi, noticeably the character art design and music type. Top Skater was also directed by Kenji Kanno. A lesser known sequel called Air Trix was made in 2001.
- "Society" (from the then-released Full Circle)
- "Wouldn't It Be Nice" (from Pennywise)
- "Homesick" (from Unknown Road)
- "It's What You Do With It" (from About Time)
- "Dying To Know" (from Unknown Road)
- "Searching" (from About Time)
- "The Secret" (from Pennywise)
- "Try To Conform" (from Unknown Road)
- "Peaceful Day" (from About Time)
- "Perfect People" (from About Time)