- F-0: Commonly to start the game with and this tornado is the beginner stage of the game.
- F-1: The F-1 tornado is mostly like an F-0 but twice as large and powerful.
- F-2: The F-2 is larger than the F-1 and can destroy more buildings.
- F-3: Usually, this tornado is halfway to the F-5 tornado and cand cause lots of damages.
- F-4: A larger tornado causing areas to shatter and breake easily.
- F-5: The F-5 is the largest tornado of the game and can result to a perfect storm.
While you mindlessly rampage through the towns, many enemies will come in and try to stop your tornado.
- Ray Cannon: These guns fire lasers that immobilize the tornado while draining its strength.
- Storm Chaser: Special unit trucks that drop barrels of anti-tornado bombs. If they get into your tornado, expel them quickly!
- Plane: They circle around the tornado, spraying dense smoke to slow it down.
- Police Chopper: Police choppers search for tornados so they can call for backup. Try to destroy them as fast as possible.
- Ray Gun Truck: Mobile version of the Ray Cannon.
- Radar Bomber: Drops bombs with vacuums that will pull the tornado in.
- Foam Tank: Shoots thick foam at the tornado. Too much foam with immobilize the tornado.
- F-Killer Helicopter: Shoots deadly missiles that reduce the tornado's strength levels.
|This video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|