Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Totally Games is an electronic game developer located in Marin County, California. Their titles included X-Wing, TIE Fighter, X Wing vs. TIE Fighter and X-Wing Alliance (based on the Star Wars universe), a series of World War II Flight Simulator series, the most recent being Secret Weapons Over Normandy, and Bridge Commander based on the Star Trek universe. The company was officially incorporated in 1993 as Peregrine Software and soon thereafter renamed Totally Games by Lawrence Holland, a Cornell University graduate.
Totally Games changed its business model in October 2008 to a virtual model after spending several years developing innovative projects outside the traditional game space.[ Lawrence Holland continues to design games, working with a close-knit team developing on traditional and new platforms including the web, iPhone, and social media platforms. ][ ]
List of games
- 1988 - Battlehawks 1942
- 1989 - Their Finest Hour: Battle of Britain
- 1991 - Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe
- 1993 - Star Wars: X-Wing
- 1994 - Star Wars: TIE Fighter
- 1997 - Star Wars: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter
- 1998 - Star Wars: X-Wing Collector's Series
- 1999 - Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
- 2000 - Star Wars: X-Wing Trilogy (a compilation)
- 2002 - Star Trek: Bridge Commander
- 2003 - Secret Weapons Over Normandy
- 2005 - Buzz Lightyear AstroBlasters
- 2006 - Special project for DARPA
- 2009 - Cisco Mindshare
- 2010 - GoldWalker for the IPhone