Touge (峠) is the franchise for a series of touge racing games developed by Cave, published by Atlus in Japan and created in the mid 1990s. First episode came out in 1995 on the SegaSaturn platform and the latest episode available to this day (2007) was released on Xbox in 2002. As best seller some titles got a re-release in Atlus ("Atlus Value Plus 1500") and Sony ("PlayStation the Best") bargain editions. The gameplay focuses on import sports cars driving downhill in Japanese mountain passes using the drifting technique on curves. This subgenre is popular in Japan and gain exposure in the western underground culture during the 2000s through the broadcast of the popular anime series Initial D.
- Template:Country data Japan 1995.11.10: Touge King: the Spirits (峠KING・ザ・スピリッツ), SegaSaturn
- Template:Country data Japan 1997.01.24: Touge Max: Saisoku Drift Master (峠MAX 最速ドリフトマスター), PlayStation
- Template:Country data Japan 1997.04.18: Touge King: the Spirits 2 (峠KING・ザ・スピリッツ2), SegaSaturn
- Template:Country data Japan 1998.09.17: Touge Max 2 (峠MAX 2), PlayStation
- Template:Country data Japan 2000.01.13: Touge Max G (峠MAX G), PlayStation
- Template:Country data Japan 2001.10.11: Touge 3 (峠3), PlayStation 2
- Template:Country data Japan 2002.12.12: Touge R (峠R), Xbox