tri-Crescendo was founded in February 1999 by Hiroya Hatsushiba, who still runs the company. Hatsushiba originally being a sound programmer, tri-Crescendo was initially responsible for the sound in all games by tri-Ace starting with Valkyrie Profile until 2001 when the company co-created Baten Kaitos with Monolith Soft. tri-Crescendo then went on to make Eternal Sonata for the Xbox 360 and PS3 and Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon for the Wii.
tri-Crescendo was responsible for the battle planning, programming, and sound design in both the first Baten Kaitos and the prequel, Baten Kaitos Origins. In the first game battle planning was handled by Hiroya Hatsushiba and Yoshiharu Kuwabara from Monolith Soft, however in the second game it was handled by tri-Crescendo them-selves led by Shuhei Rokumoto.
- Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (co-developed with Monolith Soft)
- Baten Kaitos Origins (co-developed with Monolith Soft)
- Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon (co-developed with Namco, Aksent, Rideout, and other 3rd parties)
Titles involved in with sound work
- The Fear
- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time: Director's Cut
- Radiata Stories
- Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
- ↑ IGN: Fragile Detailed
- ↑ Game Credits for Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
- ↑ Game Credits for Baten Kaitos Origins
- ↑ Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon - Credits - allgame
|This Japanese video game company article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|