Ultra Vortek is the title of a video game developed and published by Atari for its Atari Jaguar home console system in 1995. The game is an ultra violent fighting game virtually identical to Mortal Kombat or Primal Rage. The game's design followed the 90's fighting game trend and attempted to capitalize on the popularity of such games. Like many ultra violent titles, the game received a M rating from the ESRB.
- Lucius (Current leader of the MeatHackers, and grandmaster of the Vortek power division)
- Dreadloc (Second in command. Leader of the weapons division)
- Grok (Only known SQUEEB of his kind).
The Society of Machines, Androids, and Cyborgs
- Skullcrusher (Known as the "Minister of Discipline")
- Carbon (Essentially, a black palette swap of Grok with one additional move, and a possible PowerShifter).
- The Guardian (boss)
- Shadows (shadow-colored palette swaps of any of the seven fighters. They are fought before facing The Guardian, thus being considered sub-bosses).
|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.