Treyarch has just released a new trailer for the Annihilation map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops:
The new maps are:
- Hangar 18| which is set in Area 51 and has "many easter eggs"
- Silo which is set in a Soviet Union nuclear missile site and is "one of the largest maps in the entire game"
- Drive-in which wil resemble Nuketown and is "fairly small"
- Hazard which is inspired by the World at War map Cliffside and "focuses on Long distance engagements"
- Shangri-La will see the 4 original zombie characters fight "new enemies" and use "new weapons".
Check out more info about Black Ops and the upcoming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 in our excellent Call of Duty Wiki!Read more >
After last month's Retaliation, a brand new multiplayer map pack for Crysis 2, titled Decimation has been released. Check out the trailer below:
The add-on has been released for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. It features five new maps (5th Avenue, Chasm, Plaza, Prism, and Apartments), as well as new weapons - smoke grenades and FY71 assault rifle. I wonder if there's going to be any story-based single-player DLC anytime soon, though.
If you're a fan of this action-packed series, don't forget to check out our Crysis Wiki for all info about gameplay and the world of Crysis!Read more >
The highly anticipated Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 has had new footage of its Spec Ops gameplay shown on NBC's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. See the video below:
Here's a summary of the new information from the video, gathered by our Call of Duty Wiki editors:
- Gameplay of the new, wave-based, Nazi Zombie-alike Spec Ops
mode was shown.
- Enemies can be put into final stand in this mode
- Enemies can be knocked down temporarily
- FN Five-seveN and Model 1887 will appear.
- Gameplay of the new, wave-based, Nazi Zombie-alike Spec Ops mode was shown.
CD Projekt's Tomasz Gop talked to Eurogamer about the upcoming Xbox 360 version of their hit cRPG, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, which is currently available only for the PC.
The PC version of the game has quite impressive visuals. The developer promised that the 360 version will definitely look better than the PC version with minimum graphics settings, and while he's not promising anything, they're doing what they can to make the game look as good on the console as the medium settings on the PC.
The game is coming to Microsoft's console in November. No plans for a PlayStation 3 version have been announced yet, unfortunately. As previously stated, of the game's DLC will be free on the 360, just like they are in the PC version.
For all abo…Read more >
A brand new trailer for Torchlight II, a game highly anticipated by hack & slash fans, has been released:
The game is to be released later this year for the PC and Mac, although the release date is not known yet. No word for now of Xbox 360 release, but it's quite likely given the successful port of Runic's first game. The game is to feature peer-to-peer multiplayer support and better modding tools.
Which game are you waiting for more? Torchlight II, a new game by some of the creators of Diablo II, or maybe for Blizzard's actual sequel, Diablo III? Hopefully both will turn out to be great!Read more >