Nintendo decided that today was going to be a massive day of announcements.
- The new Super Smash Brothers game will be developed by an internal team, Project Sora. Project Sora has previously worked on Kid Icarus: Uprising. The series creator, Masahiro Sakurai, will be heading the project.
- Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection will have 6 Kirby games: Dreamland 1+2, Adventure, Super Deluxe, Kirby 3, and Kirby 64 Challenge.
- Fatal Frame Wii will be out next week in Japan.
- Pokemon Black and White 2 will take place 2 years after the events of the first game. The rival will be the leader of the first gym, and the game will feature more classic Pokemon, tournaments, and battles with old gym leaders. The game will be out this fall.
- There will be a new Animal Crossing game coming out for the 3DS where you play as the mayor of the town. There will be multiple uses of the 3DS' systems, including new characters coming and going via StreetPass. It will be out this fall.
- Professor Layton and the Mask of the Miracle, the latest in the Professor Layton series, will be out in November. There will be new DLC puzzles released every day for a year for free.
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 will have DLC levels available for it.
- A new Fire Emblem game was announce to be released next year.
- There will be two new virtual console games released every week in July.
This is a lot of information from Nintendo! Why they waited until a few weeks after E3 to make these announcements is unclear, but it is still very exciting!