|Virtua Fighter 5|
|Release date|| Arcade Ver.A
JP July 12, 2006
JP February 8, 2007
NA February 20, 2007
EU October 26, 2007
NA October 30, 2007
JP December 6, 2007
|Mode(s)||Single player, Multiplayer|
|Age rating(s)||ESRB: T|
|Platform(s)||Arcade, Playstation 3, Xbox 360|
|Credits | Soundtrack | Codes | Walkthrough|
- Two New Characters, El Blaze and Eileen, round out the cast of 17 dynamic characters. El Blaze is a Mexican wrestling champion that uses the Lucha Libre fighting style, and Eileen, originally from China, uses a “Kou Ken” (Monkey style Kung Fu fighting style).
- Stunning, Highly-Detailed 3-D Fighting Environments inspired by locales around the world where players can challenge their opponents in unique types of arenas.
- Offensive Move lets players to easily move around their opponent from the side and back allowing players to be more strategic with their battles.
- Customize your character with the enhanced attachment system and customization engine giving players more flexibility than ever before when creating their characters.
- Next Gen Presentation includes HD resolution widescreen and 5.1-channel Dolby Digital surround.
|This article is a stub. You can help by |
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.
Issue: writing style