Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Voodoo Dice is an action puzzle game produced by Exkee and distributed by Ubisoft, Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network, and WiiWare. The game was released on 27 May 2010 In Voodoo Dice, you roll dice through a path containing barriers (some movable), switches, conveyors and trap doors. The game consists of 60 single-player levels and 20 multi-player levels. There are four multi-player play modes (arcade, race mode, flag mode, tactic mode). In single-player mode, you must finish each level within a set time limit in order to win achievements.
- ↑ Ubisoft Entertainment S.A. "Ubisoft Product Page Retrieved on 2010-07-05
- ↑ Microsoft Corporation. "Xbox Live Marketplace Product Detail: Voodoo Dice" Retrieved on 2010-07-05
- ↑ Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc. "Playstation Network Product Detail: Voodoo Dice" Retrieved on 2010-07-05
- ↑ Nintendo of America, Ltd."Nintendo WiiWare Product Detail: Voodoo Dice" Retrieved on 2010-07-05
- ↑ http://uk.xboxlive.ign.com/articles/109/1093430p1.html
- ↑ Gamezebo, Inc. "Gamezebo Review" Retrieved on 2010-07-08.
- ↑ CBS Interactive, Inc. "Metacritic Review of XBox360 release" Retrieved on 2010-07-08