The War of Genesis is a SRPG series developed by Softmax, a South Korean game developing company. The series follows the history of Antaria, a fictional universe where the story is taking place. Even though the developers had stated that the third and fourth installments were spin-offs, they follow the main story line and have many elements that are essential in understanding the stories of the later games. The Side Stories have a rather different gameplay than that of the original. In contrast to the original games' use of the SRPG type of gameplay, Rhapsody of Zephyr uses classical Japanese RPG style similar to that of the Final Fantasy series. Tempest also uses different gameplay. In addition to battles, there are mini-games and simulation elements as well.
- The War of Genesis (1995)
- The War of Genesis II (1996)
- The War of Genesis Side Story I: Rhapsody of Zephyr (1998)
- The War of Genesis Side Story II: Tempest (1998)
- The War of Genesis III (1999)
- The War of Genesis III Part.2 (2000)
- The War of Genesis Arena (On-line) (2000~2004)
- The War of Genesis Mobile: Crow I (2004)
- The War of Genesis Mobile: Crow II (2005)
|This Tactical RPG-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.