Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wicked Witch Software is a video games developer founded in 1999 by managing director Daniel Visser. Originally operating out of Visser's residence with employee's sometimes working 30 hour days and sleeping on the floor. It is currently located in offices in Eastern Melbourne, Australia. The company has worked with many local and international developers and publishers. The senior staff is composed of industry veterans, some who previously worked at Melbourne House and Torus Games. Wicked Witch Software has released around 50 titles on PC, handheld and mobile platforms and worked on dozens of other projects across most major consoles including Xbox 360, PlayStation 2 and Wii. Wicked Witch also owns a range of original products including one of the first MMORPG on the Java ME mobile platform.
Recently Wicked Witch has been developing 3d titles for PC, Nintendo DS and PlayStation Portable. After the release of their port of Space Chimps for PC Wicked Witch released their first 2 Nintendo DS titles. NRL's Mascot Mania and AFL's Mascot Manor are action adventure games based on the Mascots of each sports league, aimed at younger fans of the sports. After the Mascot titles, Wicked Witch developed and released, in partnership with Sony, AFL Challenge and Rugby League Challenge for PlayStation Portable. These titles saw more intense marketing including TV advertisements during the finals series of the Australian Football League.
- AFL Challenge (Tru Blu Entertainment) (10 September 2009)
- Rugby League Challenge (Tru Blu Entertainment) (10 September 2009)
- AFL Mascot Manor (Tru Blu Entertainment) (July 2009)
- NRL Mascot Mania (Tru Blu Entertainment) (July 2009)
- Space Chimps (Brash Entertainment) (2008)
- Coffee House Chaos (THQ)
- Ultimate Solitaire 750 (THQ)
- Ultimate Puzzles 1001 (THQ)
- Ned Kelly
- Conect Multiplayer puzzle game
- Tellurian Multiplayer arcade game
- Tennis Channel Multiplayer Tennis
- Chuckie Egg
- Aliens vs Predator
- IBM Tennis
- Commonwealth Games Cycling (2006)
- Commonwealth Games Hockey (2006)
- Commonwealth Games Hurdles (2006)
- Commonwealth Games Swimming (2006)
- AFL 2007
- AFL GoalKick
- AFL Handball
- NRL 2007
- NRL FieldGoal
- NRL SuperPass
- Melodie Mars
- Tank Assault
- Allied Assault
- Wicked Football
- Wicked Rugby
- Wicked Hockey
- Space Marines
- Space Marines 2
- Mobile Rally
- Mobile Rally 2
- Wicked Racing
- Mobile Rally
- Simply English
- Log Rollin
- Skid City Racing – mobile racing
- Ryan Giggs Football – mobile sports
- Jumbuck Hockey – mobile sports
- Gothic Graveyard’ – mobile rpg
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 PlayStation Australia February 2010. Sony. 2009. pp. 96.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1  Gamespot interviews Daniel Visser
- ↑  Official Developer site
- ↑ EB Games product page AFL. Retrieved on 2009-07-13.
- ↑ EB Games product page NRL. Retrieved on 2009-07-13.
- ↑  IGN announces AFL & NRL challenge
- ↑  Official Mascot Manor site
- ↑  Official Mascot Mania site