There are twelve sports in Wii Sports Resort. Below are the list of the sports available to play.
The Sports in the GameEdit
- Swordplay (Match, Speed Slice, and Showdown)
- Wakeboarding (Beginner, Intermediate, and Hard)
- Frisbee (Dog and Golf)
- Archery (Beginner, Intermediate, and Hard)
- Basketball (3-Point Contest, Pickup Game)
- Table Tennis (Return Challenge, Match)
- Bowling (10-Pin Challenge, 100-Pin Challenge)
- Golf (Beginner, Intermediate, Hard)
- Power Cruising (Beginner, Intermediate, Hard)
- Canoeing (Time Challenge, Versus)
- Cycling (Road Race, Versus)
- Air Sports (Sky Diving, Island Flyover, Dogfight)
With the Wii Motion Plus in this game, players can do many things they can't do in the first Wii Sports.