Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wildfire Games is an independent free software video game developer, originally founded as a modding team in 2001. Wildfire Games is developing two games of the real-time strategy genre. In addition to game development, Wildfire Games made the Pyrogenesis game engine used in 0 A.D and The Last Alliance.
Wildfire Games originally started out as a game modding studio for Age of Empires II. 0 A.D. was originally a mod idea, but later turned into an independent game with the limitations set by Age of Empires.
Wildfire Games is currently developing 0 A.D. It will be released in two parts: the first exploring B.C. and the second A.D. They are also developing The Last Alliance, a sister game, based on J.R.R. Tolkien's literary works.
|0 A.D. Part I||Real-time strategy||In development|
|0 A.D. Part II||Expansion pack||Planning|
|The Last Alliance||Real-time strategy||On hold|
- Top 100 Best Mods and Indies of 2008
- ↑ Pyrogenesis game engine - Mod DB. Moddb.com. Retrieved on 2009-02-13.
- ↑ Overview :: 0 A.D. :: Wildfire Games. Wildfiregames.com. Retrieved on 2009-02-13.
- ↑ The Last Alliance. Wildfiregames.com. Retrieved on 2009-02-13.
- ↑ 2008 Mod of the Year Awards event - Mod DB. Moddb.com. Retrieved on 2009-02-13.