Take to the skies with Wing Island, the first flight action game for the Nintendo Wii. As Junior, a wide-eyed teenager with the skill to fly, soar around Shell Island taking on jobs to keep your family aviation business running. From dusting crops to more daring missions like aerial fire fighting, you'll use the Wii Remote to perform aerial acrobatics and learn to fly in formation, controlling a group of five planes at once.
- Family friendly game for all ages, featuring a cast of colorful characters
- Use the unique controls of the Wii Remote to soar through the skies
- Engage in over 20 missions from racing and crop dusting, to fire fighting and stopping thieves from stealing treasure
- Earn money to unlock and upgrade a variety of new planes
- Compete against a friend in a collection of 2-player mini games
|This article needs an infobox. You can help by adding one.|